Dear Students,
As you have just finished your PYP Exhibition, I would like you to use this blog as a medium to share your experience about the PYP Exhibition.
Please note: I have recorded the steps to open and comment on the blog in this video. Please go through the video once if you are unable to post anything in this blog.
As you have just finished your PYP Exhibition, I would like you to use this blog as a medium to share your experience about the PYP Exhibition.
Please note: I have recorded the steps to open and comment on the blog in this video. Please go through the video once if you are unable to post anything in this blog.
Hello grade 5 students,
ReplyDeleteIf you are not able to comment on the blog, please write me an email. I will explain you how to go about it.
thanks
PYP Exhibition was a fun journey. I liked to work with my team-mates and inquire about Climate Change and Action. We all worked very hard and sadly I wasn't able to present my work as I was absent because of Corona Virus. Overall I enjoyed PYP Exhibition.
ReplyDeletePYP Exhibition was a very fun journey. I enjoyed working with my team-mates and inquiring about Climate Change and Climate Action. Sadly, I wasn't able to present my work as I was absent because of Corona Virus. Overall I liked PYP Exhibition a lot.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you had a great experience!! could you elaborate on the skills you used or achieved during this exhibition process.
DeleteI had an amazing time working with my team-mates and my mentor. It was a lot of fun getting along with my team-mates and working and learning more about gender inequality. I loved presenting my team-mates' and my hard work in the PYP Exhibition.
ReplyDeleteGreat learning you had Sara! could you also write the challenges that you faced while working during the exhibition.
DeleteIn this exhibition , I inquired into many things about my goal which I never knew before . I enjoyed working with my partners and got along with them . It was exciting but tiring also because it was a lot of work which we had to do . We had many problem but the main problem was none other than COVID-19 . Due to this , some of my team members were absent but still we tried to make this exhibition better than we thought .
ReplyDeleteAfter all the challenges, you all still did a great job!!! I really appreciate the way you all worked together
DeleteI had very great exiprience. During the reseach I get to know about another of the world means poor people. I learned that we should donate.
ReplyDeleteGreat learning and good to see that you are continuing to work from your home as well. Good job!
DeleteThis exhibition was exciting also tiring . I learnt many new things about my goal which I never knew before like the literacy rate of India which okay but we still have to work on . I gathered along with my team members and my teacher very well . It also so tiring as we had to do so much work . We faced many problems like the COVID -19 outbreak which is the reason people weren’t coming to school. We had done all the things to improve our showcase to other students which was pretty fun though.
ReplyDeleteI learned, thought and changed many thing during this PYP exhibition. And I learned about connection of people's action & marine's life changed. I also thought about what I did to marines and what can I do later. And I want to say thanks to my team members and teacher. I started this in middle of this grade. I didn't do well but they led me to follow them. It was nice experience.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you had a great learning experience, what were the challenges that you had to face and what was your broad learning through this journey?
DeleteI had a great experience inthe exhibition overall. I got to go deeper and deeper into finding out what is this goal about and where to work on. Where as I think that this was tiring as at first we had a longer time to prepare but then one day ma'am told us that it is going to happen today. Ma'am thought that because of the COVID-19 or coronavirus the school will be shut down and today will be the last day of school. Our work was near the line of finish and if we worked more, the work can be done.I also had fun through out and would have pleasure to do it again.
ReplyDeleteYour reflection shows how great your experience was. you all did a fabulous job. Please share your broad learning points through the exhibition journey.
DeleteI had alot of fun on the day of the PYP exhibtion. I loved working with my team as i learnt alot from them.We all cooperated with each other and always made a solution.I would say that our mentor was the best as she was kind, always listened to our thoughts and ideas and never had doubt on us. On the exhibition day i was really excited but also a bit nervous as evryone was going to be there. We explained the teachers and the other classes what we learnt and showed our portfolios.At the end we presented a song named ONE DAY which everyone enjoyed.Because of Coronavirus, only three children attended but still we were able to manage which is good. I really loved the PYP exhibition and it will surely be a great memory that I will never forget!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have added every small of your experience. You all had done very well. By the way, who was your kind mentor?
DeleteDear Students,
ReplyDeleteYou can also comment on each others reflections and comments. That would make the blog more interesting.
I had so much fun working on the PYP Exhibition and we all worked very hard.
ReplyDeleteWe made our portfolios and charts. We had to suddenly present our PYP Exhibition to the teachers and students last week because of the lock-down due to Corona Virus.In my group we had done some research work on ways to achieve Zero Hunger and what causes food wastage. I learnt that we can also stop wasting water to achieve Zero Hunger. I also learnt that stopping wastage of food can help a great deal to achieve Zero Hunger .Tulika Ma'am was very helpful and a great mentor. I really learnt a lot and enjoyed working along with my team members. Overall it was a very memorable experience!
I really enjoyed the PYP Exhibition and had a great time with my mentor. i would love to research more about gender equality .
ReplyDeleteIt was a big accomplishment that we finished our exhibition in less time to work on. It was a great experience.
The exhibition was amazing. My goal was No Poverty and my mentor was Kumi ma`am.
ReplyDeleteIn the exhibition we showcased our primary year learning through the goal No Poverty.
During my research I came to know that there is poverty in developed countries also such
as U.S., Chins etc.. we faced a problem with time because of the COVID-19 outbreak but
the exhibition went good. I enjoyed it.
I liked the exhibition very much. My goal was 'Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions' and our mentor was Nazan ma'am.I learned about the difference between equality and justice and also about the Global Peace Index. Our group did mostly everything online- on Powerpoint, Powtoon and Adobe. I developed many skills like research skills and communication skills. on our PYP the day of PYP exhibition only 3 group members were present due to corona virus. But still the exhibition went nicely and I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteFor me PYP Exhibition was a wonderful experience. My goal was " Life On Land ". I learnt so much from the Exhibtion. Our mentor was Punita ma'am. We had made many PPTs on various topics. It was really fun to research. The of the Exhibition was really tiring but interseting. I had enjoyed making the board. I loved the PYP Exhibition. I will forget it
ReplyDeleteI will never Forget it
DeletePYP Exhibition was a great experience for me. It helped me enhance my research skills and thinking skills. The SDG I chose was Life on Land. From making central ideas to making posters to completing our portfolios, everything was a blast. My message to my juniors in Grade 4 will just be that don't be to worried about the exhibition, just stay calm and cool.
ReplyDeleteThank You
PYP exhibition was quite the experience to me and also helped me learn more about climate change and the actions we have to take to stop it. I made a lot of charts, PPTs, And wrote about the news related to climate change. I also collected evidence that we realy need to take action!
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing experience. It helped me to learn and express my knowledge to others. I was in goal 16 Peace Justice and Strong institutions. It gave me an oppurtunity to research about the wars and violence around the world. If i get a chance i would love to prepare and show my learning again.
ReplyDelete