I must say all the grade 5 learners proved to be risk takers and the way they collaborated together to get it all together in half a day was commendable. All of them answered all the questions knowledgeably and rose to the occasion. A job really well done!
I learnt alot from PYP exhibition. It enhanced my social, thinking and research skills. I found out how teachers make central ideas and LOIs. I had alot of fun preparing and researching for the PYP exhibition, sadly because of Corona virus we didn't get alot of time to prepare so it wasn't perfect. I enjoyed alot.
ReplyDeleteit was a great experience as many people have said. there were many things that I did not knew before like the 17 sdgs I was in the goal life on land and I could clearly see that the problems were making the earth a miserable place for all, not only that but the fact that our planet earth is suffering, made me really worried. so this basically gave us learning that what we should to the planet earth as making us great citizens.
ReplyDeletesorry I forgot to put my name.
ReplyDeleteit was a great experience as many people have said. there were many things that I did not knew before like the 17 sdgs I was in the goal life on land and I could clearly see that the problems were making the earth a miserable place for all, not only that but the fact that our planet earth is suffering, made me really worried. so this basically gave us learning that what we should to the planet earth as making us great citizens.
Reply